StreamPix Remote 針對高速影像錄製進行高速遠端管理
- Remotely view StreamPix images (live feed or playback).
- Remote control over the main features of StreamPix.
- Create new remote sessions based on computer name or IP address and StreamPix workspace name.
- Show real-time per computer and per workspace status information.
- File history available for better video shoot management.
- Efficient CPU usage and network traffic monitoring.
- Ability to send notifications to a 3rd-party application via UDP protocol./li>
- Remotely control camera settings and adjustments (for simultaneous control cameras must be identical).
- Support for Vicon Blade messaging protocole.
- Operate via wired LAN or Wifi network.
Your application requires the capturing of 8 sequences simultaneously from 8 different cameras at the same time.
- Because of the camera used, the required bandwidth implies the use of 2 different computers, one for each group of 4 cameras.
- Hence 2 computers are required with one copy of StreamPix per computer.
- StreamPix Remote can operate on any of the 2 computers that are running StreamPix or any other computer on the network (LAN or Wifi).
- Any operation such as "start recording" performed on the StreamPix Remote will automatically start recording on each of the 2 copies of StreamPix simultaneously for all 8 cameras.
- StreamPix Remote gives you the flexibility to remotely control each camera workspace indivudually.
Third party remote control
StreamPix Remote can be remotely controlled by Vicon Blade Mocap systems. StreamPix Remote will decode Vicon Blade messages and control StreamPix Workspaces using Vicon messages. The following actions are supported:
- Immediate start recording
- Immediate stop recording with or without automatic sequence file closing.
- Start recording on matching LTC/VITC time code to sequence or jpeg files.
- Stop recording on matching LTC/VITC time code with or without automatic sequence file closing
- Create recording destination sequence / JPEG file based on scene / take name.
- IP and Port filtering for usage under multiple Vicon Blade environment.
Status broadcasting via UDP messaging
StreamPix Remote can broadcast simple UDP messages to any UDP listener clients. For each action done into StreamPix Remote, UDP messages can be sent. Pre and Post messages are available:
- Pre messages are UDP broadcast before the action is sent to each StreamPix connected workspace.
- Post messages are UDP broadcast after the action was sent to all StreamPix connected workspaces.
- IP and Port filtering.
All message codes are available on request.